A practical day for Reflexologists and all Complementary and APH Therapists, learning 10 relaxation skills to develop your therapy tool box. Strategies learnt can be included during therapy treatments and as part of the home treatment plan.
- AoR members gain 2 CPD points
- A variety of breathing techniques to promote relaxation and reduce anxiety
- Seated Tai Chi active meditation movements
- Chinese self massage
- Guided relaxations
- Positions of ease for your client
- Fan therapy for anxiety use during birth and during palliation.
- Remedy Hand
- Ways to care for yourself and promote resilience for you and your client.
- Date: Saturday 8th July 2017
- Time: 11am – 5pm
- Venue: Emma James Physiotherapy Centre, 3 The Old School House, George Street, Hemel Hempstead Old Town, HP25HJ
- Cost: £90 (Early Bird Price £80)
How to Book:
- Email email@example.com
- Call: 07790410565
- Workshop includes; training, workbook, goody bag, and light vegan and GF friendly refreshments.
- Please wear comfortable clothing and bring lunch.