A self paced audio workshop written and delivered by me – Katie. I am a Reflexologist and an Occupational Therapist with a background of supporting people who have been very unwell and assisting them to draw upon their inner strength to find calmness and resilience. I have practiced therapies in busy NHS hospitals, rehabilitation centers, hospices and in 1:1 therapy rooms. The Audio Relaxation Workshop shares my practical, tried and tested techniques of relaxation and mindfulness that work with anyone and anywhere.
Who is the workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone who wishes to enable themselves and others to learn practical ways to become more mindful and more resilient. You will learn 8 new skills that connect yourself and your client to the present moment whilst reconnecting with the mind, body and spirit. The techniques you learn can be used at home with yourself and your family, 1:1 with clients and within group settings. Great news for Reflexologists this course has been endorsed by the Association of Reflexologists! This workshop is open to all and no prior experience necessary. This workshop is audio and can be listen to anywhere in the world at anytime so it really is for everyone!
Take this workshop if…
- You wish to learn practical ways to relax the mind, body and spirit.
- You like to learn at your own pace in your own chosen environment.
- You would like to share the mindfulness and relaxation skills with others.
What do I receive?
Upon purchasing the Audio Relaxation Workshop you receive:
- The MP3 Audio Workshop
- A PDF Workbook.
- A certificate for CPD is included upon completion of the workshop.
- Awesome new skills that can be applied to all aspects of life!